Rogaška Health Resort
The miraculous power of Rogaška’s mineral water was first analyzed
by alchemists as far back as in 1572, but the health resort truly
flourished in the second half of the 19th century under the guidance
of Count Ferdinand Attems. During Rogaška Slatina’s “golden age,”
many ruling families, high nobles, and other important guests visited
its health resort. This select clientele was entertained by some of
the foremost artists of the period, among others Franz Liszt. Today,
Rogaška Slatina is again a strong health resort destination that has
become synonymous with health and well-being.
Prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation for diseases of the digestion
system and metabolism diseases (diabetes, increased fat level in the
blood, excess body weight); Treatment of managerial diseases and
psychosomatic ailments; Physiotherapy, kinesiotherapy, drinking
cures; Diagnostic department.
football, basketball, tennis, squash, golf (15 and 30 km from
Rogaška), outdoor recreational sports: marked forest trails, hiking,
Nordic walking, bicycling;
Walking trips, shopping in Maribor (45 km), Casino, glass
Natural healing resources:
Rogaška’s Donat Mg Mineral water has a
high magnesium content (1,000 mg/l) and is recommended for:
• diseases of the heart and circulatory system, liver, spleen,
stomach mucosa, nervous system and intestines;
• increased concentrations of sugar and cholesterol;
• high blood pressure;
• constipation, heartburn and excess stomach acid;
• weight-loss programs, purifying the body, diabetes;
• pregnancy, stress situations, great sport efforts.
Thermo mineral water
• movement problems, spine and rheumatic diseases;
• muscle pain and fatigue of the muscles, ligaments and joints;
• poor blood circulation.